The White Paper – July 2014
What happened to the markets in June?
Why does June have to be always the last month of a financial year?!!
Just when the market is on fire with a massive record-breaking financial year in sight, the first month of winter arrives to take the edge off. Cold weather always tames our markets so we needed to be happy with our $2.6billion for June.
For Sale - 2576m²* Warehouse in Ipswich, QLD
- Building area 2576m²* under roof
- Land area 6476m²* 4 separate allotments 2 St access
- Holding income (short term to Amart Furniture)
- Highly visual from main thoroughfare (Brisbane St
- Only minutes walk to Bunnings Warehouse & Homebase HQ
- Under Must be Sold instructions from Seller
Agent: Damian McMahon
Phone: +61 407 632 753